4.3.2011

Of Same Materials

Lovely Sveta started a "of same materials" -ring. There's four of us and every week someone sends identic Easter card materials for others. Sveta started herself and her envelope contained three double sided patterned papers, two stamped Magnolia images, four flowers cut with Magnolia dies, a punch of tiny roses, two ribbons and a strip of half pearls.




I don't have the other ribbon, one patterned paper, rose leaves nor half pearls in my card. I used some Magnolia and Marianne Design dies to create flowers, buttons and lace border of given papers. Picture is painted with Distress Inks and it and all the paper parts are distressed with nailfile.


I should've sewn the centerpiece more left but it was too late for that when I realised it's lopsided.

1 kommentti: