8.1.2011

Dark Valentine

I was trying my new Sizzix dies and wanted to try out the Styled Labels and Keyholes combination. Cut out of chipboard it needed a coat of paint. I painted it first with Game Colors Chainmail Silver and added some distressing on top with some black acrylic paint. Then I just needed to do something with it.

After some touching and turning and wondering I noticed some Tattered Angels Glimmer Screens on my table. One heart had a keyhole in the middle and that was how this rather dark Valentines day card was born.

First I inked the whole card over heart shape with Barndoor Red Distress Ink and ink blending tool. Then I added some Black Soot on the edges. I used another glimmer screen from the same set to draw key shape with white gel pen. I did the same inside the card with black felt tip pen.

The key inside the card is painted with the same Chainmail Silver paint mentioned earlier and hearts are painted with Distress Ink.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti