8.12.2010

Naughty Or Nice

Koukussa kortteihin fantasy challenge is all about fairies this time. I love these mythical little creatures in all their various forms. Maybe that's why I had serious problems deciding which way to go with them. I ended up making two different cards, one featuring my friend Emmis gorgeous naughty fairy and the other featuring my own scribble.

I used Disstress inks and sparkling gelly rollers to color this cutie. Papers are from DCVWs FABULOUS Blackcurrant stack. It has gorgeous black, grey, pink and purple designs, some matte and some shiny.

This bellydancer fairy is colored with Distress inks and some glitter pen as well. Papers are from My Minds Eye Best of Damask -stack.

Last a card that has nothing to do with fairies. My little brother turned 25 last weekend and this Pollycraft Beer Monster digi just screamed his name when I saw it. It was the first image I colored with my new Neo-Piko Markers.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti