8.12.2010

I Got Finally Started On Our Wedding Album

I've had our wedding pictures for months but for some reason I just haven't had the feeling to do anything with them. Now I finally found simple enough album and started making pages of them.

All designer papers this far are from My Minds Eye Best of Damask -collection. I love the collection but at few points I've wished the papers were a bit heavier. Die cutting with metal dies doesn't always go as planned and they rip so easily when one tries to remove them from the die.



I stamped swirls on album cover with Olive green StaZon ink and added some half pearls. The same swirls were used everywhere, invitations, thank you notes, lanterns, candles etc.



I love the Marianne Design die I used to cut the shape behind our names but one has to be very careful removing cardstock from the die. Swirls are from another Marianne Design die set.



I have used quotations by Paolo Coelho all over the album. They are the same ones we had in our candy boxes.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti