9.11.2010

Sketch Saturday #128

Christmascards are inevitable at this time of a year. If you're getting bored already, I would recommend to return in January. My take at this weeks Sketch Saturday is the first angel of the year.


The lovely picture is a digi stamp by Chrissy Amstrong and it can be purchased from Whimsy Stamps. I colored it with ProMarkers and used Nellies Multiframe -die to cut the oval. Papers I used are both from Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather -stack.

Another digi from Chrissy ended up on a Christmas giveaway participation card. I love these little fellows. There's another picture with the same characters available as well.

The challenge in this one was to use ribbon, button, blue, red, green and white. As I often use hues of one or two different colors putting four colors on the same card and using them even remotely equally was surprisingly hard.

1 kommentti:

  1. What a lovely card! An absolutely FAB creation!
    Thanks for joining in the fun this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    VastaaPoista