21.11.2010

Feeling Pink, Flutterby Wednesday #131

It seems that I've grown temporarily bored of Christmas this week. First I went all fan-girly with Koukussa Kortteihin K-18 (NC-17) -challenge which was all about dead stars. I made a tri-shutter card starring Heath Ledger.

I used a lot of digi elements in this one: The film strip used is a Photoshop brush by Jelena Jovovic. Papers are from Song n Dance -digi paper pack. I resised them to fit A4 paper. Butterflies are also created with a Photoshop brush, Wing Set by Becs-Stock. Finally, quote was set to a Fun Doodle Tag by Pixels & Icecream which I purchased quite a long time ago from MyGrafico. Unfortunately set isn't sold anymore.

Next is a perfect example how things just don't always "click". I needed to do a quick tealight card for a friend. I bought a cute little fairy tree house from Make 'It' Crafty. First I colored it with ProMarkers but it ended up being somewhat dark or muddy. I tried again with Distress Inks and this time the result was a bit better. I chose some nice flowers to go with it, added some goose biots and pearl string... still the result is somehow flat. Maybe the elements are set too low on the blank or something. It's still my participation on this weeks Flutter By Wednesday "everything goes".



I made some nice findings from craft fair this weekend. Taitokierre was selling all their beads in ridiculous prices as they're shutting down their import busines. I bought some clock faces, metal parts and cute little Swarovski butterflies. I also got a new X-cut border punch from Skräpteekki and a nice die set by Marianne Design from Angela Production.

I used them and left over pieces from Heath-project to make this:


1 kommentti:

  1. Sä sitten jaksat! Paljosta tekisit mulle joulukortit? ;)
    Ihania ovat, niin kuin sinäkin! <3

    VastaaPoista