8.10.2010

You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen...

Christmas is coming, you can see it in craft shops and card challenges if not yet elsewhere. Last Christmas I think I had two stamp sets, maybe three, and none of them were actually Christmas themed. I was just starting to get interested in cardmaking and unlike most, my first love was dry embossing. I feel like the only one who bought Big Shot primarily because of embossing, dreaming about it before I even know it could use for cutting.

That's why I only bought my first Christmas stamp sets now. And here's the first card made with them:


First I stamped reindeers, text and big snowflake with Versamark ink and embossed them. The brown I used was solid but the white is Rangers Embossing Tinsel in Snowflake which has some glitter in it. After the first embossing round I covered the reindeers and stamped and embossed a few snowflakes under them. All the stamps are by Inkadinkado.

2 kommenttia:

  1. OH! ostit ne! ^^
    Koska tehtaillaan joulukortit, sormet ihan syyhyää :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. OiOI, tämä onkin kyllä upea kortti!!! Tykkään!

    Kiitos, kun osallistuit bloginamuuni :)

    VastaaPoista