16.9.2010

Back to Business

Wedding and honeymoon and all that are finally done and I have to return to boring every day life as Mrs. Hotti. That means cards.

First thing I did with stamps I bought from London was my very first ATC-card. The topic in Inspiraation lähteillä -challenge was travelling which couldn't have suited better. I used a page from old map book, Sakura glitter gel pens, Tower Bridge -stamp by Crafty Individuals and a paperclip.


The whole London set contained four square stamps and a text. I also bought a small set by Paper Artsy and a large Blade Rubber sheet.








Blade Rubber Stamps was actually the only craft store I could find from London and also the only one that advertised in cardmaking magazines. I was trying to ask them if there were any others but apparently the rents are high and online competition is tough.

I used the Blade Rubber set to create a card for P*skarteluhaaste. This weeks challenge was to use hues from one color. I hope offwhite still counts as browns hue. Isn't it clearly a brown that just happens to have quite a lot of white in it?

1 kommentti:

  1. Todella kaunis kortti ja tykkään ihan mielettömästi ruskeasta!
    Very beautiful card- i love brown:)

    VastaaPoista